Please either download registration form (button), or complete online form below.
In the event of us not reaching the required number of registrations to cover costs, the SHFC organising committee has the right to cancel the Convergence and all monies paid will be refunded , less a pro rata amount of any expenses actually incurred up to cancellation date. This refund would also apply in the unlikely event that the convergence was cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the committee.
• All prices are in NZ dollars and include GST
• Final Payment is due by 31st May 2019
• If you cancel your registration up to and including 15th March 2019 you will be refunded the money paid less a $50 cancellation fee.
• If you cancel after 15th March 2019 there will be no refund unless you find somebody to take your place and advise us or we have a waiting list and are able to offer your place to someone else.
• No monies will be refunded if you fail to arrive for the event on the date specified or you cannot attend all or part of the programme.
• We strongly recommend you consider taking out appropriate medical and travel insurance for yourself
• *Cheques to be posted to Carole Hyndman, 6 Edinburgh St, Roxburgh 9500, NZ, email: [email protected]
• All payments to be made in New Zealand dollars
• Note: Each overseas transaction must be in NZ dollars and will incur bank costs
• Further information will be given after registration
• Check our website and Facebook page for updates and further information.